The biggest virtual Accordion Collection available
Ever since its release Accordions has become the first choice when it comes to ultra-realistic and above all, playable accordion libraries. Like its predecessor Accordions 2 has been produced by Eduardo Tarilonte and features not only twice the content, but also a completely revised user interface as well as pre-built rhythms for the left hand.
Accordions 2 has 3 different dynamics and 3 round robins. All instruments were recorded chromatically with the pristine sound of a U47 microphone. Even subtle sounds from an accordion, like key and button noises, were carefully captured to increase the realism of your performance.
Accordions 2 consits of:
- Accordion (both hands) – virtual accordion with 11 registers inncluding left hand basses
- Bandoneon – an Alfred Arnold bandoneon with just a few serial numbers ahead of the one that Astor Piazzolla played all around the world. The true sound of tango.
- Bass Accordion – a deep bass accordion intended to play low registers in the accordion orchestra
- Concert Accordion (both hands) – a wonderful Pigini concert accordion with 15 registers including left hand basses
- Concertina – the sound of the sailor songs
- Folk Accordion (both hands) – Mengascini accordion perfect for folk music with 5 registers, iIncluding left hand basses
- French Musette Accordion – a true french musette accordion if you are looking for the beautiful Parisian sound
- Steirisches Accordion (both hands) – the accordion sound from the alpine folk music of Austria, the German state of Bavaria, and the Italian South Tyrol among others
- Wooden Melodica – beautiful, hand crafted melodica, including 3 registers
- Over 8.000 samples
- 13 instruments in total
- 3 kinds of bellow shake
- Premade rhythms for the left hand
- 3 different dynamics and 3 round robins
- Key and button noises for ultra-realistic performances
- Recorded chromatically with the pristine sound of a U47 microphone
- Advanced but easy to use Kontakt scripting signed by Günter Hirscher
- Library size ~ 6.2 GB
- Compatible with Kontakt or Kontakt Player 5.71 or newer
Accordions can be used in many different kind of productions and styles. From cinematic, romantic to folk styles like Celtic, Tex-Mex or South American.