The sound of 《The Heavy Traffic Shanghai》 came from North-eastern side of the city, it is an industrial area with a huge steel factory and a port. There are endless big trucks on the roads all day and all night, the sound of bumpy road, roaring engine, and reflection from buildings are right on your face.
It is a heavy traffic ambience with discovery and design, traffic ambience may be boring, the designer take many care on choosing recording place , mic postion and sound element selection, in order to have more detailed texture presented, just like music orchestration.
It also have 5.0 surround subway cabin ambience included.
- 5.0 Surround in subway cabin in Shanghai
- Heavy and busy trucks
- Super busy highway traffic
- Subway and high speed train passing by
- Busy multi-layers highways
- 71 pairs of tracks, Stereo（8.1G） and 5.0 Surround(19.8G)
- 192kHz 24bit recording & post, 96kHz 24bit release
- Free Stereo version with 5.0 Surround purchase
Gears for recording:
- Recorder: Sound Devices 833
- Mic: Schoeps DMS
- Headphone: Sennheiser HD25
- Batteries: 2 pieces of Remote Audio HI-Q 98Wh smart battery
- 1 ORCA 272 bag
- 1 North Face Lumbnical small pack for cellphone and a 500ml coffee cup
- 1 Suri T025SK Carbon Fiber stand
- 1 Cinela Pia-3 suspension and wind jammer system